Thursday 10 July 2014

Makeup Revolution I S2 MAKEUP Collections/ Make up Revolution Coleções da linha I S2 MAKEUP

The post of today is for all the MAKEUP REVOLUTION fans and for the ones that still don't know this new english brand launched in London in March 2014. In special the range  I S2 MAKEUP, a review of  all the new products (if I can be updated in time because they don't stop  launching new and exciting things).

Exciting products and I can say affordable dupes of some famous brands. So let's have a look and make a wishlist.


O post de hoje é para todos os/as fãs da marca de maquiagem MAKEUP REVOLUTION e para os que ainda não conhecem esta nova marca inglesa lançada em Londres, em março de 2014. Em especial a linha I S2 MAKEUP, um REVIEW de todos os novos produtos (se eu pudar estar  atualizada em tempo, porque eles não param de lançar coisas novas e interessantes). 

Produtos de enlouquecer e posso dizer dupes acessíveis de algumas marcas famosas. Então, vamos dar uma olhada e fazer uma lista de desejos. 


I S2 MAKEUP SLOGAN PALETTES- MAKEUP GEEK/ EXPLICIT CONTENT
36 shades, mixture of matte and shimmers/ 36 cores, misto de sombras mattes e com brilho


I S2 MAKEUP SLOGAN PALETTES-NO PHOTOS PLEASE/SELFIE

10 pressed pigments and a free mini eye primer in both of them/10 pigmentos prensados e um mini primer de olho free em ambas

I S2 MAKEUP- I S2 PASSION/I S2 SIN

Mixture of mattes and shimmers/Misto de sombras  mattes e com brilho

I S2 MAKEUP THEME PALETTES- FAST LOVE,YOU'RE GORGEOUS, U R THE BEST

32 shades being 10 mattes and 22 shimmers/ 32 cores sendo 10 mattes e 22 com brilho

I S2 MAKEUP- I HEART CHOCOLATE/ DEATH BY CHOCOLATE

A mixture of mattes and shimmers, the package is gorgeous and really well made/ Um misto de sombras mattes e com brilho, a embalagem muito bem feita.

I S2 MAKEUP I S2 MY LIPS-RISING PULSE/ IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT/ HEART IS PUMPING/ BEATING HEART/ HEART ATTACK/ RACING HEART 


A matte contour with a shimmer centre / Um contorno matte com o centro cintilante

I S2 MAKEUP GO! PALETTES- PALETTE GO/ GO TO HEAVEN/ GO TO THE CITY/ GO TO HELL

Palette Go- 6 eyeshadows, contour, blush,bronzer and highlighter./ 6 sombras, contorno, blush, bronzer e iluminador
Go to Heaven- 18 shades, mixed/ 18 cores, misto de matte e com brilho
Go to the City- 6 eyeshadows, 2x blush, highlighter/ 6 sombras, 2x blush, e iluminador
Go to Hell- 18 shades, mixed/ 18 cores, misto de matte e com brilho

I S2 MAKEUP  I S2 MY BROWS

2  brow eyeshadows, highlighter, brow tint, 4 eyeshadows, aplicator brush and tweezer/ 2 sombras de sobrancelhas, 1 iluminador, tinta de sobrancelha, 4 sombras, pincel aplicador e pinça


I S2 MAKEUP BROW KIT- BOLD IS BEST /FAIREST OF THEM ALL/ I WOKE UP THIS GROOMED
Tweezer, aplicator, highlighter and 3 shades/ Pinça, pincel aplicador, iluminador e 3 sombras

I S2 MAKEUP- I AM SEXY/ I AM POWERFUL/ I AM NAKED/ I AM IN LOVE



I S2 MAKEUP-EYE PRIMERS


I S2 MAKEUP- BRONZERS


I S2 MAKEUP I WANT CANDY-BLUSHES
I S2 MAKEUP I LOVE DIFINITION

I S2 MAKEUP WOW GLOSSES

I S2 MAKEUP I S2 MY LIPS



I S2 MAKEUP BLUSHING HEARTS

For purchase any of the products www.makeupstore.com (they deliver worldwide) or at Superdrug www.superdrug.com, para comprar qualquer desses produtos visitar os sites, MAKEUP REVOLUTION envia pro mundo todo.

No comments: