Tuesday 10 June 2014

A escolha do nome

The Scentury is the name of my blog and my Instagram account, Scent means fragrance,smell and Century , the junction of my two passions, fragrances and history. My personal instinct for fragrances was always something innate and strong and with the years it just gets better(Thanks God). I realised I wanted to work with fragrances when I got my first book about Marie Antoinette in 2008, could be a funny mixture but every perfumer has its own story and inspiration. As a really girly woman I love to try news products and share with my friends, so feel free to comment or ask me anything and here  we are all friends.

The Scentury é o nome do meu blog e da minha conta no Instagram, Scent significa fragrância, cheiro e Century século, a junção das minhas duas paixões, fragrâncias e história. Meu instinto pessoal para fragrâncias sempre foi algo inato e forte e com os anos só fica melhor (Graças a Deus). Eu percebi que queria trabalhar com fragrâncias quando recebi o meu primeiro livro sobre Maria Antonieta em 2008, pode ser uma mistura engraçada, mas cada perfumista tem sua própria história e inspiração. Como uma mulher realmente feminina eu adoro experimentar produtos novos e compartilhar com minhas amigas, sinta-se livre para comentar e perguntar e aqui todos  são bem vindas(os)e amigas (os).

No comments: